Thursday, February 25, 2010

Long time

Hi joyfulbird,Long time no see! So I'm glad to read your reply again. How have you been?I have a little time this morning so I come to our club again. It's really exciting to see you here. Your English is not bad! Don't be so modest. Thank you for your appreciation. I began to learn English when I was in my Junior middle school. My English teacher was very nice and she spoke English quite well. I loved her and I loved English so much that I listened very carefully in class. As we all know "Interest is the best teacher while learning" , I could memorize what the teacher had taught us in class. I found I could get the best grades with least time. During my senior high school, I also had very good teachers. Do you know Xiamen Jimei Middle School, It's a great school. I love my mate school till now. It has great teachers and beautiful surrounding. It's also a tourist spot, maybe you've been there before.I never stop learning English because I'm keen on it. I read some books , magazines or newspapers in English, I also watch English TV programmes. Anyway i try to keep on learning English though I can spend only a little time on it. But you are right, Where there is a will, there is a way!.May I know what you do? Why do you sleep so late? I like staying up till late at midnight, it seems you stay up much later than I.Hope you have a nice dream. Good luck and best wishes to you

No comments:

Post a Comment